Our Strategy & Program
We are designing programs to help build character in the next generation. We believe that a simple and straight forward approach is most important. Before one can lead others, one must be able to lead themselves.
Today, our youth face unprecedented challenges and stresses. Many are confronted with difficult problems that they did not create. This includes violence in schools, high school dropout rates, escalating suicide rates, drug abuse, and teenage pregnancies.
All too often youth today lack good role models and mentors that were available to earlier generations.
Vision for Youth Leadership
Our Youth Leadership Development envisions youth who are equipped to handle these challenges……
- first: by being able to lead themselves, and
- second: to help guide others, especially to be responsible friends, and future mothers and fathers and employees, and engage in their work and community in a healthy and productive manner
- Mission & Purpose in their lives to give direction and meaning to life itself
- Positive Response to Adversity to enable them to rebound from difficulty
- Life Long Learning to enable continual refinement to personal values & depth of understanding & wisdom
- Building a world they can Trust by internal integrity and selection of the right friends
The most important years to focus youth on being future ready occurs between the ages of 15 and 20 years of age. That’s when they begin coming of age, and can begin to envision their real role in life and in the lives of others.
Download Youth in Peril as a PDF Slide Presentation.
Great leaders are not just born, full blown from the womb; they are carefully developed and nurtured the assistance of insightful thinking, strong values, and good character from a senior person – a mentor — who has been on the journey and is wiser, more experienced, and empathetic to those they are mentoring.
All too often youth today lack good role models and mentors that were available to earlier generations. But mentors alone are not enough to overcome these issues.
All too often we hear of mentors that tell wonderful stories, teach lessons, or build beautiful relationships, but leave the person they are mentoring without a framework through which they can truly lead others.
We provide a common framework and language of understanding that enables mentors and youth to connect, understand, and for youth to help others. Our Four Drives of Human Behavior, Ladder of Trust, and Four Alignments of Leadership are simple, powerful, and easy to use.
Our Vision for Youth
- Standard of Excellence for High School Graduates:
- To be the healthiest graduates in the USA in Mind, Spirit and Body
– an insatiable desire for life long learning,
– the capability to lead their lives to attain their highest potential,
– the power to build trusting relationships in the world around them, and
– a resilience to overcome adversity with character and integrity.