Learning that Builds Capability
We have a full array of workshops for your organization, alliance, value chain, conference, or association.
When adults immediately APPLY what they learn, they retain 80% three weeks later.
That’s why every learning module in our programs follows this Four Stage Capability Building sequence:
Our programs seamlessly flow these steps so that people learn & apply in one continuous motion – making our capability programs highly successful.
We recognize that much of leadership training cannot be done solely as an academic exercise; it can only be exercised in the heat of a real challenge – in the crucible of action and the tension of emotions. Our programs focus on integrating frameworks & architectures with success factors, tools, coupled with a heavy dose of application. For this reason, we do not rely heavily on case studies, but instead use the pressure cooker of real life situations, simulations, and interactive co-creation.
Learn the critical 4 Alignments of Leadership, the 4 Drives of Human Behavior, and the Fundamentals of Trust-based Leadership. Build an Action Plan for Long term success. (2-day program)
Turn your team into a high performer by removing obstacles to performance, learn the best practices of great teams, create a system of trust that will propel innovation and achievement. (1 or 2 day program)
Collaboration is not for the weak of heart. It requires special skills to cross boundaries, inspire, transform conflict into innovation, and ensure people understand the creation of real value. (1 day program)
Collaborative Leaders must be adept at forming alliances, both internally and externally. Those who do not use best practices typically have only a 25% success rate. Those with best practices gain 75% success or better. We offer three ways to learn:
- a) Alliances Best Practices - This is our oldest running program, forming the basis of 10’s of thousands of alliances around the world.
- b) FASTART Alliance Launch - This program is for organizations that are ready to start an alliance. Bring both sides to the session, and create an alliance in just two intense days.
- c) Strategic RelationSHIFT - For organizations that have an existing alliance that needs to crank up the intensity, or transform into a new generation, new strategy, or new arena with new leaders. (2 day programs with prior diagnostics)
Learn the way Trust becomes a massive competitive advantage. Use the new method of actually calculating Trust’s Impact on Profits (TIP)© Use Trust as a Powerful Project Management Accelerator and Risk Mitigator. (1 & 2 day formats)
Discover what is being heralded by experienced mediators as the next breakthrough in thinking since win-win was introduced 30 years ago. This is the missing piece that win-win is missing -- introducing strategic alignment, trust building, adaptation to change, and innovation to build long-term relationships.(2 day program)
Mission and Vision is simply not enough to energize and mobilize people. Unless a team, organization, or alliance can create VALUE, its ability to produce useful results is limited. Learn the fast and powerful method of turning vision into a high impact operations plan. 1 day program)
The capacity of an organization to “Create Value” will determine, in large measure, its ability to compete successfully. Value Max is the discipline that should have been taught in Business School -- but it’s missing. If you are charged with being a “value creator,” don’t miss this real shift in thinking. (2 day program)
The ability of an organization to innovate, solve problems, and adapt to change in a collaborative way is the hallmark of long-term sustainability. Our Collaborative Innovation program is a distillation of the most effective means of enabling people to be co-creative. We present different versions for organizations that focus a) on Lean Management, b) Research & Development, and c) Collaborative Entrepreneurship. (1 day program)
In today’s interconnected world, businesses must deliver value End to End (E2E) to gain real competitive advantage. Speed, Innovation, Integration and Alliances are fundamental to securing this advantage. Learn how to design the most profitable, productive, and innovative value chain in your industry. (2 day program)
Less than one out of every eight strategic initiatives are actually launched and achieve the results envisioned. Learn how to gain traction, mobilize people, anticipate the breakdowns, and get results -- often faster than anticipated. (2 day program)
Powerful Metrics actually drive alignment in high performance organizations. Learn how to use Strategic Return on Investment Metrics to produce the leading indicators that will manifest as productivity and profits. Identify the critical metrics of trust and teamwork that will enable long-term health of your team, organization, program, or alliance. (1 day program)
Why a Collaborative Systems Excellence Workshop?
The Power of Collaborative Architectures
In this Action Planning Workshop, you will learn how to lead inter-disciplinary and cross-functional teams and alliances. You will be capable of aligning complex systems, producing high performance with energized teams yielding profitability with reduced risks.
This is a career enhancing program that will change the way you experience your work world.
You’ll learn critical design architectures enhanced by best practices and useful tools that let you grasp core issues quickly and use leverage points to gain alignments for success. Each section includes critical concepts, trigger points, metrics, and systems frameworks. You’ll also receive tips, techniques, and navigational aids for goal achievement.
By grasping six core architectures, you’re efforts are assured of a very high chance of success and a far fewer risks of failure. A number of recent studies in the U.S., Canada, and Europe have shown that by using best practices in a disciplined manner, you’ll have an 80% chance of success – about three times more likely to succeed than if you operate using traditional transactional-contractual approaches.
- See our
- Go to our You Tube Video
Note: Sometimes there is confusion about the difference between a “workshop,” a “seminar,“ and a “program.” Here’s our perspective:
- Workshop: a “workshop” connects strategies and practices directly to tools and applications aimed at producing real results quickly. A good workshop is aimed directly at Capability Building to produce leaps in performance.
- Our Workshops are Immersive Learning Experiences, designed to transform teams, enabling them to produce high performance results.
- Seminars & Roundtable Discussions: a “seminar” or “roundtable” is a discussion of ideas, concepts, or options.
- Its purpose is to convey knowledge, exchange points of you, and give advice on how to be successful. But seminars and roundtables do not aim at building capability for successful implementation.
- Program: a “program” is more systematic – it aims at integrating strategy and implementation; it consists of multiple elements, including briefings, planning, diagnostics, leadership & resource commitments, engagement, implementation roll-out, metrics, action workshops, feedback and learning.