One Leader at a Time
What Others have said about Robert Porter Lynch’s work
From Research & Development
- Robert Porter Lynch's work is the "gold standard." His work has inspired many of us in Dow Chemical to see our world in a whole new light. -- Curtis Volkmann, Director, Corporate Venturing, Dow Chemical
From Strategic Alliance Professionals
- Fabulous, this gave me insight into how I will withstand the onslaught of distrustful disruptions in my life
– Senior Account Mgr
- The Trust Workshop was truly a life-changing epiphany for me. It was awesome. You made trust so easy to embrace. Thank you many times over
! – Senior Account Manager
- An eye-opener that has application beyond alliances.
– Susan Wright, USAA Insurance
- We can now raise the trust issue without the fear that someone might go ballistic.
– Alliance Manager
- Too often people complicate things and make it difficult to talk about it. You have simplified this issue without dumbing it down.
– Christine, Nationwide Insurance
- Exhilarating and Inspiring, this is the next breakthrough in alliances and human relationships. The Architecture of Trust in a Grand Unifying Principle that makes sense of lots of seemingly disparate phenomenon and ideas. It lets us break through the fog and make see some powerful realities. – Tom Halle, Hitachi
- This was terrific – you really hit a home run on this. – Alliance Mg, Walt Disney Corp.
- Robert Porter Lynch is the grandfather of alliance best practices. He singlehandedly started the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals and continues to share alliance best practices with many hundreds of alliance executives to this day. He helped me personally get started in this area and I owe him a huge debt of gratitude. If you are ever lucky enough to be invited to one of his seminars then grab it! It will be the best alliance time you have ever spent. Thanks a million for all the help and support you gave me when I started out and you continue to offer.-- Mike Nevin, Founder, Alliance Best Practices, United Kingdom
Copyright International Collaborative Leadership Institute, Inc. 2017-- All Rights Reserved
We are a 501c3 certified Not-For-Profit Educational Institution